Or as Copper Kettle Brewing Company calls them, the Twelve Firkins of Christmas . . .
Forget about silly lords-a-leaping or turtle doves – this’ll get you in the Christmas spirit! Today through Christmas Eve Copper Kettle continues their longstanding practice of releasing a firkin a day to count down to the holiday. It’s one of my favorite holiday traditions and the menu looks to give everyone at least one beer to be thankful for this season!
- 12/13 Black Berliner Weisse w/ Blackberries
- 12/14 Gingerbread Latte
- 12/15 Bourbon Barrel Aurora Strong
- 12/16 Key Lime Wit
- 12/17 Imperial Smoked Porter
- 12/18 Passionfruit Charlie’s Golden Strong
- 12/19 Eggnog Stout
- 12/20 Mocha IPA
- 12/21 Imperial Cafe Con Leche
- 12/22 Basil Cherry Blond
- 12/23 Golden Stout (Imperial Cream Ale with Chocolate and Lactose)
- 12/24 Christmas Spice Strong Ale